We take your privacy very seriously!
1. Information on personal data
(1) Personal data are those individual details which refer to a person or which are suitable for establishing a reference to a person, such as name, postal address, telephone number, email address, bank details, etc., as well as the name and address of the person concerned. Personal data may therefore be used to determine the identity of a person. (2) The service provider pursuant to § 13 of the German Telemedia Act (TMG) and responsible body pursuant to the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and the German Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) is:
Entwicklungsagentur Region Heide
Hamburger Hof 3
25746 Heide, Germany
2. Rights of the data subject
You have the following rights in connection with our processing of your data:
(1) Right to information under Art. 15 of the GDPR on the processing of your personal data by us for processing purposes, categories of processed data, recipients or recipient categories, duration of storage or criteria for determining the duration, right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection to processing, right of appeal to the supervisory authority, if applicable information on the origin of the data and the existence of automated decision-making and, if applicable, notification of guarantees under Art. 46 of the GDPR in the event of transfer to a third country or international organisations;
(2) Right to immediate rectification of inaccurate or completion of incomplete personal data under Art. 16 of the GDPR;
(3) Right to cancellation of stored personal data under Art. 17 of the GDPR, if the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed, if consent given has been revoked and there is no other legal basis, if an objection to processing has been lodged and the data have been processed pursuant to Art. 17 21 (1) or (2) of the GDPR if the data have been unlawfully processed, if the deletion is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation or if the data have been collected in relation to services offered by an information society pursuant to Art. 8 (1) of the GDPR. This does not apply if processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
(4) Right to restriction of processing under Art. 18 of the GDPR if you dispute the accuracy of the data (for the duration necessary to verify the accuracy), if the processing is unlawful but you refuse deletion and instead demand restriction of use, if we no longer require the data for the purposes of processing but you need the data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or if you object to processing pursuant to Art. 18 21 (1) of the GDPR as long as it is not yet clear whether our legitimate reasons outweigh your legitimate reasons;
(5) Right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 (2) of the GDPR (if the data are processed for the purpose of direct marketing) or pursuant to Art. 21 (1) of the GDPR (if the processing is carried out pursuant to Art. 6 (1) point e) or f) of the GDPR, for reasons arising from your particular situation, unless we have compelling reasons worthy of protection for the processing which outweigh your interests, or the processing serves the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims). For further information on the right of appeal, please also refer to section 23 below;
(6) Right to data transfer in accordance with Art. 20 of the GDPR, i.e. to receive the personal data concerning you which you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to transfer it to another responsible person;
(7) Right to revoke consent granted at any time pursuant to Art. 7 (3) of the GDPR. As a result of revocation, we may no longer process data for the future from the time of the revocation. See also section 24 below;
(8) Right to appeal to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 of the GDPR. The supervisory authority responsible for us can be found in section 4 above. The right of appeal shall be without prejudice to other administrative or judicial remedies.
(9) All requests for information, requests for information or objections to data processing should be sent by email to info_at_quarree100.de or to the address provided under section 1, paragraph 2.
3. Automated decision-making
Automated decision-making shall not apply.
4. Supervisory authority
The address of the supervisory authority responsible for us is:
Unabhängiges Landeszentrum für Datenschutz Schleswig-Holstein
24103 Kiel, Germany
Tel.: +49 (0)431 988-1200
Fax: +49 (0)431 988-1223
5. Storage of access data
(1) Each time you access our website, access data is stored in a log file on the server of our provider. (2) This data record consists, for example, of your IP address, the date and time of the request, the name of the requested file, the transferred file volume and the access status, a description of the web browser and operating system used and the name of your Internet service provider. (3) These data are collected for technical reasons. The data is analysed for statistical purposes only and cannot be attributed to a specific person (visitor numbers and page popularity). This data is automatically deleted after 14 days at the latest.
6. Collection of personal data for information purposes
Art. 6 (1) point f) of the GDPR serve as the legal basis for processing these data. Our legitimate interest lies in the fact that data processing enables us to carry out statistical analyses regarding the use of our website and to optimise our Internet offers for users.
7. Use of features of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informative use of our website, we offer various services which you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you must usually provide further personal data which we use to provide the respective service. If its is possible to provide additional voluntary information, it shall be marked as such accordingly.
(2) If you contact the service provider by email or via a contact form, your email address, or your name and your telephone number, if you provide them) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions.
(3) Google Web Fonts
This page uses Google Web Fonts to uniformly display fonts. When you access this website, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache in order to display texts and fonts correctly.
For this purpose, the browser you are using must connect to Google’s servers. As a result, Google learns that our website has been accessed via your IP address. The use of Google Web Fonts is in the interest of a consistent and attractive presentation of the online offer. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 (1) point f) of the GDPR.
If your browser does not support Google Web Fonts, a default font will be used by your computer.
(4) Google Maps
This site uses the Google Maps map service via an API. The provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
It is necessary to store your IP address in order to use the features of Google Maps. This information is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The provider of this site has no influence on this data transmission.
The use of Google Maps is in the interest of offering an appealing presentation of our online offers and facilitates finding the places indicated by us on the website. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 (1) point f) of the GDPR.
8. Contact form
On our website, you are able to send us an encrypted email with your request via the “Contact” form. You can use it to ask questions about our company, products or services.
In order to be able to process your request, we ask you to enter personal data in our input mask. This includes your name and email address and other information such as the subject of your request and your message. In addition to the required fields, you can also enter additional information. Optional address and/or telephone number may be provided.
This requested information enables us to deal with your request comprehensively. Communicating the data provided by you in this context is expressly done on a voluntary basis.
The personal data transmitted to us from the above information as well as the time of establishing contact will be used exclusively for the purpose for which you provide it to us when contacting us – in particular for processing your enquiry. The information you provide will only be used to process your request. The data will not be used for other purposes or passed on to third parties without your express consent. If there are no legal storage obligations, your personal data will be deleted after the request has been processed. The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 (1) paragraph 1 point f) of the GDPR. Our legitimate interest is that we need your data in order to process or respond to your message.
9. Liability for content
The contents of our pages has been created with the greatest care. However, we cannot assume any liability for the correctness, completeness and validity of the content. As a service provider, we are responsible for our own content on these pages according to general laws pursuant to § 7 Abs.1 TMG. According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG, however, we as a service provider, are not obligated to supervise transmitted or stored third-party information or to investigate circumstances which indicate an illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information according to general laws shall remain unaffected. Liability in this regard, however, is only possible from the time of knowledge of a concrete infringement. We will immediately remove this contents should we become aware of any such legal violations.
10. Liability for links
Our pages may contain links to external websites of third parties over whose content we have no influence. Therefore, we cannot assume any liability for this third-party content. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the contents of the linked pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time of linking. Illegal contents were not recognizable at the time of linking. However, permanent control of the contents of linked pages is not reasonable without concrete indications of an infringement. Should we become aware of any legal infringements, we shall remove such links immediately.
11. Data security
We secure our website and other systems through appropriate technical and organisational measures against loss, destruction, access, alteration or distribution of your data by unauthorised persons. However, despite regular checks, it is not possible to ensure complete protection against all risks.
Our website uses the industry standard SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) for encryption. This guarantees the confidentiality of your personal data via the Internet. You can tell whether an encrypted transmission is taking place by the closed key/ lock symbol in the display of your browser.
12. Disclosure of data
Your personal data will only be passed on to third parties only
- if you have given your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) lit. 1 point a) of the GDPR;
- if the transfer is necessary to fulfil contractual obligations pursuant to Art. 6 (1) lit. 1 point b) of the GDPR;
- if we are required by law to disclose the data within the meaning of Art. 6 (1) lit. 1 point c) of the GDPR)
- if disclosure of the data is in the public interest within the meaning of Art. 6 lit 1 point e) of the GDPR or;
- if the disclosure of data pursuant to Art. 6 (1) lit. 1 point f) of the GDPR is necessary to protect our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party, unless your interests in the protection of your data prevail.
13. Data categories
We process the following categories of data: Master data (such as company, contact person if applicable, address) and communication data. See the information above.
14. Third parties
In order to be able to process your requests satisfactorily, we may have to pass on your personal data to third-party recipients or partners in the QUARREE100 project as a whole. Third-party recipients could be the partners of QUARREE100.
15. Duration of storage of personal data
Your data will be stored by us for as long as it is required for the purposes for which it is processed. In addition, we store data only to the extent that we are legally obliged to do so, e.g. due to legal storage obligations.
16. Information on the right to object
Objection to the processing of personal data concerning you on the basis of Article 6 (1) point e) (data processing is necessary for the public interest) or f) (data processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests) is possible at any time pursuant to Article 21 of the GDPR. In the event of a right to object, personal data will no longer be processed unless the controller demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
Please send your objection to the email address info_at_quarree100.de.
17. Information on the right of revocation
If you have given us permission to process personal data, you may revoke this permission at any time. The revocation of consent can always be valid for the future only. The lawfulness of the processing shall not be retroactively removed by revocation.
Please send your revocation by email to info_at_quarree100.de.
19. Data protection officer
If you have any questions regarding data protection, please contact our data protection officer Tobias Kraft: Telefon +49 (0)481 123703-12 or email tobias.kraft_at_region-heide.de.